PUR conservation creates efficient production procedures for PUR perfect binders
My name is Martin Spliess, I am a bookbinder and the inventor of the Best for PUR preservation unit.
- At least 4 x per week cleaning time becomes additional production time
Saving: € 12.000.- p.a.
- At least 4 x longer lifespan of the valuable non-stick-coating
Saving: € 4.000.- p.a.
- Saving up to 3 kg PUR adhesive waste daily
Saving: € 4.800.- p.a.
- Reducing chemical cleansing agents by 80%
Saving: € 400.- p.a.
- Free your employees from aggravating cleaning work
- The Best for PUR preservation unit increases your corporate profit and protects the environment
- Full flexibility for changes from PUR to EVA Hotmelt
Choose from two different versions to meet the individual space conditions in your bookbindery:
Best for PUR preservation unit with standard hood
Often, space is limited at the perfect binder.
Especially around the glue-trolley there might be little room due to circulating conveyor belts, walls or other machines. The standard hood needs barely more space than the pulled-out glue-trolley itself – the control cabinet may also be positioned further away. Let us know your situation – we are happy to advise.
Best for PUR preservation unit with XXL hood
Your perfect binder offers enough space for efficient processes.
Our XXL hood guarantees maximum flexibility. Easy change of adhesives and straight forward PUR preservation – simply ideal.
… or watch our videos on YouTube:
Best for PUR videos:
Glue preservation German:
Glue preservation English:
User Story Bookbinding Convention 2011 (German):